Designed for small to mid-sized businesses, the Revzi Gateway is a simple, secure was to manage credit cards, ACH payments and other customer billing information. From a unified dashboard, you can handle every aspect of your company's payment processing - from recurring billing to eoectronic invoicing.
In addition, Revzi's Gateway integrates seamlessly with virtually every payment environment — whether you use QuickBooks™ to manage your accounting needs or you want payment integration support for any of the 100 most popular online shopping carts.
The benefits of our software technology go much deeper than streamlined payment processing.
Under the hood, Revzi is a powerful business analytics tool that collects data about every customer touchpoint and interaction. When your payment environment includes these detailed analytics, you're able to develop deeper and more accurate insights into your company's operations.
WHY SMALL BUSINESS ANALYTICS MATTER
There are many business analytics software solutions that collect and report customer data, and using these platforms can give you a high-level view of how your business is performing.
However, very few of these solutions provide you with real-time data at the granular level. You may be able to spot trends and patterns, but there are limits to what you can do with these generic business insights.
Making better-informed decisions requires collecting and analyzing as many customer data points as possible — this is precisely where Revzi's business analytics software excels.
With our intelligence reporting, you can easily identify:
- Who has paid (and who hasn't)
- Your best customers
- What payment methods they prefer
- Where your customers live and work
With access to real-time customer behavior, you'll know that every decision you make is the right one. Our business analytics software completely removes any guesswork from the process.
The benefits of Revzi's Gateway don't stop there. Below are some of the key features that set us apart from most other business analytics solutions.
Features and Benefits
The Revzi Gateway for small to medium-sized business features:
- Customer vault that securely stores payment information while simultaneously reducing your exposure to fraudulent abuse — you can continue to process transactions without handling any payment information directly
- Virtual terminal for mail and phone order businesses that allows you to safely process card-not-present transactions from any device with an Internet connection
- Batch processing for large numbers of transactions, which is ideal for businesses that currently log customer orders using bulky spreadsheets
- Level III data compatibility for accepting government and corporate cards
- Integration with a wide range of popular shopping carts and CRM platforms
- Ability to set up billing schedules so you can charge customers on a recurring basis (if you offer any subscription-based services, recurring billing can save money and time)
- Electronic invoicing that lets you send detailed statements via email; no more stamps, envelopes or trips to the post office — for you or your users
- Gateway emulator that allows you to smoothly transition to Revzi from whatever gateway you currently use.
- QuickBooks™ integration for easy accounting and invoicing (there's no need to manually update your books by hand, and all new sales are reported automatically)
- Advanced fraud protection including payer authentication (also known as Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode), Merchant Defender, iSpyFraud, and CertifyPCI
DISCOVER WHAT REVZI CAN DO FOR YOU
If you'd like to see the Revzi Gateway in action, request a free, no-obligation demo today.