Insights provides highlights and daily answers to some of the most important questions for small businesses:
Who are your best customers?
Acquire customers who spend more money and visit frequently. Retain customers who are your advocates.
How does your revenue change over time, and because of weather, local events and holidays?
Plan for seasonality in marketing and staffing.
What are your customers saying about your business online?
Use feedback to improve customer service. Build a community of fans by engaging in online conversations with your customers.
Why are your competitors winning customers?
Monitor competitors and improve your marketing and customer satisfaction ratings.
Where do your customers spend their money?
Target your promotions and offers in to neighborhoods that matter the most.
Features and Benefits
- Analyze your revenue, online reputation, market and website health
- Search card transactions for one or more of your business locations
- Read customer reviews from sites such as Yelp, Facebook, Google, Foursquare, TripAdvisor and OpenTable
- Use the key metrics calculator to compare your revenues to your expenses such as wages, rent and advertising
- Compare your revenue and online reputation to similar businesses nearby
- Receive email alerts when your customers rate your business online or your revenues seem low compared to prior weeks or months