About Get Reviews
- Positive online reviews are critical to attract more customers
- Get Reviews helps your business proactively generate more positive reviews
- Get Reviews intercepts negative reviews before they wind up online
One of the most important things a small business can do to attract more customers is maintain high ratings on review sites like Yelp, Google, Facebook and TripAdvisor. Studies show that (1) 94 percent of consumers will use a business with a four-star rating *, and (2) when online ratings rise by one star, demand increases by 25 percent and price increases by 9 percent. **
The best-reviewed companies don’t leave something this important to chance. They have a plan. Most small businesses don’t have the time or resources to build sophisticated online reputation management teams. With Get Reviews, you can improve your online ratings and attract more customers in a few simple steps.
Here’s How it Works
- You use Get Reviews to ask customers to rate their experience.
- Customers rate your business from 1–5 stars.
- Get Reviews encourages happy customers (4–5 stars) to post their reviews online, and less happy ones (1–3 stars) to send you direct feedback.
In a nutshell, Get Reviews allows you to get more positive reviews, which attract more customers, and to head off customer concerns privately before they turn into negative online reviews. This is important because bad experiences are more likely to be shared online than good ones, and you don’t want a few negative reviews to distort how customers think about your business. †
** Source: https://www.wsj.com/articles/for-hotels-online-reviews-really-matter-to-the-bottom-line-1479477602?emailToken=JRrzf/B5Z3WUi90za8wy00dtbq4UBuuSA1TRKHHMNw3WuWLUrP26gr84jt+zsCaqTFpm6spB82l6WT3cxWBtQNOWnvt7kFGpPiAB8cCYjlLVYh4=